Dr. Sapan Jain
Dr.Sapan Jain has achieved his Masters in Surgery from Seth G.S Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai. Under the guidance of well known Laparoscopic surgeon and Member of governing council of Minimal Access Surgery DR.ABHAY DALVI (Laparoscopy Unit Head-KEM Hospital, Mumbai)
Specialties & Qualifications
Bariatric surgery is proven to be more effective over time than non-surgical treatments and designed to ensure gradual and long-term weight loss.
Bowel resection and placement of feeding tubes Patients with laparoscopic surgery have much shorter hospital stays, less pain, rapid recovery
Specialtiy: GI Surgery
latest technology, operation techniques and management protocols for some of the commonest diseases of mankind.
Education & Medical Training
- Masters in Surgery from Seth G.S Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr.Sapan Jain performing Laparoscopic,GI Surgeries,General Surgery since last 14 yrs
DR.SAPAN Jain worked with Dr.Joypaul at South Sheild`s Newcastle Hospital , England and gained experience in the field of Minimal Access Surgery.
Dr.Sapan Jain worked in the the department of Laparoscopy & Gastrointestinal Surgery at BOMBAY HOSPITAL, INDORE as Associate Consultant along with Dr.Dilip Kothari (G.I & Laparoscopic Surgeon), Dr.Ashutosh Soni (General & Laparoscopic Surgeon) and Dr. Rajesh Gujrati(Cancer Surgeon)
- Dr.Sapan Jain is having Fellowship in Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery (FBMS)
- Dr.Sapan Jain is having fellowship in Laparoscopy & Gastro Surgery (FIAGES)
Publications & Presentations
- Dr. Sapan Jain is a Life Member of - -Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo- Surgeons (IAGES) and -Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI) -Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Dr.Sapan Jain pursuing his career dedicatedly in Bariatric Et Minimal Access Surgery Et he is operating at two hospitals regularly.