10:00 - 02.00
05.00 - 07.00
Just make an appointment to get help from our expertsRequest an appointment
Dr. Ashok Jain
M.S. ( General Surgery )
Director & Chief- Department of Surgery Shantiraj Hospital Station Road, Mandsaur Running 25 bed Surgical Hospital, well equipped for all Major surgical fields like General Surgery, E.N.T. Gynecology, Oncology & Urology. Performing & Managing all surgical cases.Certified Laparoscopic Tubectomy Surgeon by Dept; of Health Services, M.P.
Specialties & Qualifications
An operation to repair or remove part of your body to diagnose or treat a condition.
Education & Medical Training
- 1980 completed Three Years Post- Graduation Program M.S- Gen:Surgery
- Intensive Training in Oncosurgery from Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Center, Bombay, University of Bombay, India
- Dr Ashok Jain performing, major cancer surgeries including Modified Radical Mastectomies for cancer Breast, Head & Neck, Gastrointestinal & Gynaecological procedures including Wertheim's hysterectomies for cancer cervix.
- Dr Ashok Jain performed Radical Nephrectomies for renal cancer, Total Oesophagectomies for oesophageal cancer and Total Gastrectomies for cancer stomachr In the year 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Dr ashok jain established the first private hospital in madsaur.
- Dr. Ashok Jain, took initiative and started 50 bedded Multi-Superspeciality Hospital at Udaipur,India.